Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feeling a bit rusty

It's been a long time since I abandoned my blog wrote a post but I needed time to figure out a few things. Mainly, where the hell is my sanity? I was positive it was somewhere in the house but the kids are tricky, they move things without telling me.

For those who don't know me, I have an attitude-fueled 14 year old son and a 9 year old son who thinks he's 14 and to be honest, is incredibly cranky. The 14 year old has decided he hates the 9 year old and now spends his time, outside of excessive xbox playing, harassing the 9 year old for sport. Though 9 enjoys the attention, he spends his time yelling and expanding the not so pleasant side of his vocabulary.

I also have a husband and I can promise much will be written about that once I ensure he does not find this blog.

To cope, I like to spend my time investigating reasonably priced wines from all over the world while sobbing, and promise to occasionally post the fabulous finds.

Now off to find my elusive sanity and I look forward to my new relationship with blogworld!

No comments:

Post a Comment